Enable or Disable Notifications
After you create your StriveHub account, we recommend allowing notifications so that you can be alerted of updates to your course of care. You can disable these notifications at any time.
- After your first sign on to the app, you’ll be immediately prompted if you want to allow notifications. Select Allow to enable notifications.
If you initially or accidentally selected Don’t Allow, you can re-enable notifications by taking the following steps.
- From anywhere in the app, press the Menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Settings.
- Select Manage Notifications.
- From here, press the Enable Notifications button at the bottom of the screen. Notifications have now been turned on.
4. To disable notifications, repeat steps 1-3 above. Then press the Disable Notifications button at the bottom of the screen. Notifications have now been turned off.